Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Pocket Filter||Usage:||Liquid Filter|
|Material Of Bag:||Nylon|
Product name : Liquid Filter Bag
SPRING filter is a leading supplier of filter bags, filter cartridges, filter housing, and media filters designed to meet the requirements of all types of liquid filtration applications.
Styles Of Filter Bag Media
• FELT: Available in polyester and polypropylene, felt is generally used when particle retention of 1-200 microns is required. Felt media provides three dimensional depth filtration, resulting in a much higher solids loading capacity over the equivalent area of mesh fabric.
• MESH: NYLON MONOFILAMENT- A woven fabric with evenly spaced holes. Suitable for surface filtration only, monofilament consists of single untwisted thread. Bags are available in 25-800 microns.
• POLYESTER MULTIFILAMENT- Also suitable for surface filtration, this low cost, disposable fabric consists of many smaller diameter threads twisted together. Available in 100-800 microns.
Material Physical and chemical Performance
Polyester Monofilament (requires special order)
Standard Filter Bag
standard filter bag includes a steel ring collar that is designed to gasket as well as support and secure the filter bag when placed into the bag housing.
Nylon Mesh (monofilament) liquid filter bag
Steel ring stitched filter bag
Plastic welded liquid filter bag
welded bag was designed to meet the following requirements:
• No Needle Holes
• No Thread Contamination
• Precision bonded cutting of the fabric edges
• Maintain same efficiency as filter media
Plastic Collar Filter Bag
plastic collar was engineered to meet the following requirements:
• Molded plastic with built-in handle makes installation and disposal faster, cleaner, and less expensive
• 100% incinerable
• Just drop into housing and push down
• Smooth plastic designs prevent build-up of contaminants around header
• Collar is sewn into place to ensure that plastic and media remain firmly intact throughout filter life
Oil Adsorption Bags
Material and Micron Rating
Polypropylene Felt: Micron rating available in 1-3-5-10-25-50-100
Polyester Felt: Micron rating available in 1-5-10-25-50-75-100-200
Plastic Ring,Metal Ring
Micron Rating Filter Bag Specifications
Flow Area (m2)
Max. Flow (m3/hr)
plications for water and food, as well as medical product filter applications for liquid, gases, and membranes.
We provide filtration cloth for various types of Vacuum Filters, such as Drum Type Filter, Belt Type Filter, Disc Type Filter and Horizontal Belt Filter.
Amongst various types of Press filter for Liquid / Solid separation, These Filter Clothes are available in different sizes and colors to cater the needs of the customer.
Horizontal Belt Filter
Amongst various types of vacuum filter for Liquid / Solid separation, there is great demand for the Horizontal Belt Filter.
We provide strong and thick filtration cloth for use in centrifuge applications.
Our “G-series” is most suitable for fine particles filtration.
we can draw on a database containing alithe technical properties: drawings, merchandise data and basic specifications handled by CAD systems in the Projects Department.