The degreasing filter bag is an efficient filter bag with a large filter area that provides the benefits of fine filtration, long life, low replacement rate and filtration cost in some industrial applications.
This filter bag not only removes oil, but also removes different grades of particles as needed. It has a dual function and is a high-quality filtration product for electroplating and other industries.
1. It can resist acid and alkali, organic solvent and good tensile strength.
2, high efficiency oil absorption, can quickly absorb up to 23 times the weight of its own material of various mineral oils
3. In addition to adsorbing grease, it simultaneously filters and purifies fluids to remove impurities.
4, a wide range of filter material chemical compatibility, can meet various process requirements
5. The surface of the filter material is treated with professional anti-fiber free to prevent the fiber from falling off.
6, can be customized according to the specific operation of the customer's non-standard products
1. Electric paint coating line filtration
2. Pre-discharge treatment, circuit board production cycle water filtration
3. Automobile production coating line, metal casting, pre-ultrafiltration protection filtration, spray water filtration and oil filtration.
4. Solid-liquid separation in petrochemical, light industrial food, metallurgy, electronics, pharmaceutical, etc.
5. Handling pre-cleaning, electrophoretic paint, spray rinse water, circulating water, etc. in the automotive industry
6. Solvent purification treatment, resin treatment and wastewater treatment in the paint industry
Advantages of plastic ring mouth: The plastic ring mouth is made of polypropylene resin environmentally friendly material for injection molding, with smooth appearance and no burr, and better corrosion resistance.
Steel ring ring (304 stainless steel)
The ring made of steel ring (stainless steel) is subjected to a higher temperature and is not easily broken, withstand voltage, impact resistance and firmness.
|PP/PE filter bag specifications
|1#Bag number 1
|2#Bag number 2
|3#Bag number 3
|4#Bag number 4
|5#Bag number 5