Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Mesh Count:||7-180T||Material:||100% Polyester|
|Printing:||Polyester Screen Printing||Monofilament Style:||Yes|
The role of mesh
The role of screen printing mesh is in screen printing is to act as a regulator, it is a way of metering the ink deposit while printing.
Fine screen print mesh has more threads per cm.
- The smaller the space in between each thread, the less ink can pass through and the thinner the ink needs to be.
- The larger the space in between each thread, allowing more ink to pass through and
the thicker the ink can be.
The screen printing mesh for sale normally comes in two clours:
• White polyester screen printing mesh - exposes faster
• Yellow mesh fabric for screen printing - keeps finer detail.
• White silk screen printing mesh reflects the UV light around, while yellow print mesh absorbs the UV light.
The main index of characteristic of screenprinting screens
The usual mesh screen printing is silk screen, nylon mesh, polyester screen printing mesh, stainless steel wire mesh. The main index of characteristic of various screen printing screen mesh as below:
1. Tensile strength [g/d (g/diameter)] silk fabrics 3.7- 4.1 g/d, nylon mesh for screen printing 4.5- 5.8 g/d, polyester printing mesh 4.3- 5.5 g/d, stainless steel wire mesh 1.5 g/d.
2. Ratio of wet- and- dry strength (%), silk screen 92 ~ 100%, nylon screen mesh cloth 89-90%, polyester screen mesh 100%, monofilament screens stainless 100%.
3. Knot strength [g/d (g/diameter)], silk mesh screen 2.9 g/d, nylon screen mesh fabric 4.5-5.4 g/d, polyester fabric for screen printing 3. 4-4.4 g/d.
4. Tensile elongation (%), silk screen mesh 8 ~ 22%, nylon screenprint mesh 26 ~ 32%, polyester screenprinting fabric 16 ~ 30%, stainless steel screenprinting screens is 38%.
5. Elongation dry and wet ratio (%), tulle 120 ~ 134%, nylon screen printing mesh fabric 115-122%, polyester mesh screen printing 100%, stainless steel mesh of silk screen 100%.